The protection and confidentiality of your personal data are of utmost importance to us. We treat your personal data securely and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, in particular with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR“).
You may demand your personal data be deleted at any given moment if:
- (I) the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- (II) you revoke your consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- (III) you submit an objection to data processing and there are no predominant justifiable reasons for the processing;
- (IV) your personal data have been processed illegally;
- (V) the deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.