To get more CPU/NET, you would need to power your account up. Make sure you have enough EOS balance for it.
To Power Up your CPU/NET for EOS, go to bloks.io and login with your Wombat wallet. The flow is a bit different, depending on the device you’re using.
- Go to Wallet in the lower section of the screen
- Tap on Menu in the upper right corner
- Tap on Power Up CPU and NET
- Click on the Wallet tab right under the search bar
- Click on Power Up CPU and NET
Choose the needed amount. If you think you will only make one transaction per day, 1 EOS should be enough. If you plan to move funds a lot or work with dApps actively, consider a range between 1-3 EOS.